CEE actively works to promote instructional success for all who teach at UC Davis. We can help you explore options to consider for traditional, blended, and online classrooms. From large lectures to graduate courses to more intimate seminars, taught by seasoned faculty to first-time teaching assistants, CEE serves all who teach at UC Davis, and works to promote a culture of instructional success.
- A popular brewing course is redesigned for online delivery
- New Chemistry for Life Science series under development
- TA use of active learning techniques improves student learning
- Learning gains measured in large enrollment General Chemistry course sequence
- Hybrid learning in psychology promotes engagement and connects students to research