What is ACCELERATE?
The ACCELERATE program is a summer intensive fellowship designed to support the creation of inclusive and equitable e-learning environments and guide the transformation of face-to-face courses into online/hybrid courses.
Who can apply?
The ACCELERATE Fellows program is open to all full-time Academic Senate faculty. There are 10 seats open in this fellowship.
The application window has closed
ACCELERATE Program Dates:
- June 18-20: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- June 21: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Applications open: May 22, 2019
Applications close: June 12, 2019
All workshops and activities will be carried out on campus at The Grove 1360. ACCELERATE is an intensive learning experience. Participants will apply their learning throughout the 3.5-day program.
Benefits to ACCELERATE Fellows
- Intensive and hands-on professional development in equitable and inclusive digital pedagogies and instructional strategies
- Access to $500 start-up funding to support each Fellow's course transformation (additional instructional materials, technological acquisition)
- Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues who are committed to equity and inclusion
- Individualized support from CEE
Participants will leave with:
- a revised online/hybrid syllabus
- a redesigned online/hybrid module plan
- activities that support equity and inclusion
- information on UC's ILTI funding for developing an online/hybrid course
- a copy of Linder's (2017) Blended Course Redesign Workbook