Good ideas benefit from thinking partners to make them great. At CEE, we are excited to start a conversation about any instructional needs or thoughts you or your department may have, whether you know what you want to do or are eager to explore new ideas. We welcome conversations about improving student engagement, thinking about how technology can help your students learn, expanding the role of TAs, redesigning a part of your course, and more.
CEE also offers a variety of consultation types to provide you with feedback on your teaching, strategies to achieve your goals, and instructional resources. All consultations are free, confidential, and available to all instructors, including faculty and graduate students. Read descriptions of consultation offerings to determine which option will best meet your needs.
Request a meeting or consultation by clicking the button below and someone from CEE will contact you within 24-48 hours.
- A popular brewing course is redesigned for online delivery
- New Chemistry for Life Science series under development
- TA use of active learning techniques improves student learning
- Learning gains measured in large enrollment General Chemistry course sequence
- Hybrid learning in psychology promotes engagement and connects students to research