To promote and support effective learning for all UCD students.
Our primary goals are to enhance student learning, maximize instructional value, and improve retention rates and time to graduation for all students. To achieve our goals we innovate instructional solutions via research and development; build sustainable instructional capability; and promote cross-campus communities committed to teaching and learning, focusing on areas with greatest potential for student/instructor impact.
Faculty Advisory Committee
- Steven J. Luck – Professor, Psychology
- Michal Kurlaender – Professor, Education
- Timothy J. Lewis – Professor, Mathematics
- Alexander Aue – Associate Professor, Statistics
- Marc Facciotti – Associate Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- Noah David Guynn – Department Chair, French and Italian, Associate Professor, French and Comparative Literature
- Randy Dahlgren – Professor, Soil Science
- Annaliese K. Franz – Associate Professor, Chemistry
- Michele Igo – Professor, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
- Scott E. Carrell – Professor, Economics
- Marian Schlotterbeck – Assistant Professor, History